Junior Events Coordinator
37.5 hours per week including ½ days at weekends
Are you looking for a role within the events and hospitality industry? If so we have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Event Coordinator to join our team.
This role would be particularly suited to some who is looking to gain knowledge and understanding of the events and hospitality industry.
As part of our friendly events team you will be involved in:
- Providing general office admin support for all accommodation and events bookings
- Answering phones
- Diary management
- Meeting notes
- Putting packs together
- Dealing with enquiries both on the phone and via email
- Wedding enquires – mainly emails
- Viewings – booking appointments in the dairy
- Conducting viewings of the barn to guests looking to hire the venue for weddings and meetings etc.
- Occasionally (with training)
- Assisting with set up of weddings and other functions
- Extra pair of hands to offer to family
- Getting linen on tables if arrived day before
- Sorting the wine into celler
- Showing guests to accommodation
- Support with Marketing Campaigns
- Wedding fayres and showcases
- Social media – Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest
- Responses to wedding fayres through marketing ie Bristol and Somerset
We are looking for an organised and enthusiastic individual with excellent administration and communication skills. Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook is preferred.
It is essential you are educated to A level or equivalent and have experience in a customer facing environment.
Experience in an events role is not required as full training will be given.
If you have a keen eye for detail and looking to gain experience within the events and hospitality industry please send your CV to email@example.com.
- Salary: £13,500 – £15,000 pro rata depending on experience
- Discretionary Incentive:
- £250 ½ way through and £250 at the end of the 9month
- Based on weekly/monthly achievements, booking weddings, going the extra mile, getting good feedback from our couples/families etc etc
- Hours: 35 – 37 ½ per week
- half days on Saturday and Sunday – time depending on wedding
- 1 weekend off in 5
Casual Bar Staff
We are currently recruiting for experienced part time Bar staff to join our fun, friendly team.
Hours of work can vary but are predominantly evenings and or weekends. This is a fast paced environment and as such previous bar experience is essential along with your own transport.
Good rates of pay, immediate start available.
To apply or enquire further please contact Tracey Woodward on firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for friendly and reliable cleaners who are available on an ad hoc basis to help during our busy wedding season.
Duties will include making beds and cleaning rooms. Experience is preferred, but not essential as full training will be given.
Please call 01666 502475 and ask for housekeeping for more information