Setting the scene for your day – choosing your ceremony location sets the tone for your day of celebration. We have several options for you to choose, offering versatility depending on your guest numbers and wedding style. Alternatively you may wish to marry in a local church and join us for your wedding reception.
- Newnton Gallery – seating up to 65 guests our lofty mezzanine oozes rustic charm & stunning exposed beams
- Shipton – Seating up to 100 guests
- Estcourt – Seating up to 200 guests Estcourt is a popular choice of ceremony with it’s romantic fairy-tale light canopy
- Outdoor Gazebo – up to 7 witnesses inside the gazebo and an unlimited number of guests on the lawn – (Outdoor chairs need to be hired)
- Tythe House Orangery – up to 60 guests. There are additional charges for the use of this as it is a separate building to The Great Tythe Barn
We will set up the area for the ceremony, provide a meeting room for the registrar and two tables and chairs for the registrars in the room chosen for the ceremony.
The registrar will arrive approximately 45/30 minutes before your ceremony. A short interview is conducted with the bride and groom separately in a private room.
The Registrars will make an additional charge to come out to the venue on the day. Please contact Gloucestershire Registration Service on 01242 532455 or log on to www.gloucestershire.gov.uk to find out more details.
It is mindful to note that the date and time of your ceremony needs to be agreed with them at the same time as booking the barn
We also welcome Civil Partnerships, Humanist Ceremonies, Naming Ceremonies and the Renewal of Vows.