Bed & Breakfast
Our 12 en-suite Bed and Breakfast rooms are located within a few paces of The Great Tythe Barn, ideal for staying overnight after a wedding or party – you won’t have to bother with the inconvenience of Taxis.
We offer Bed & Continental Breakfast within our Bedlodge and separate Breakfast room overlooking the Main House lawns between 8.30am and 9.30am.
They are also the perfect, peaceful stopover for mid-week business and tourist travellers who want a country location yet need to be located near to the motorway links of the M4 and M5.
Why not stay the night before and eliminate the stress of traffic jams and late arrival. You can wake-up already on-site with lots of time to get ready and maybe even browse around the nearby town of Tetbury.
Each room has a modern en suite bathroom, featuring its own shower, WC and washbasin.
Other amenities include:
- 22” flat screen wall mounted TV
- Dressing Table and Mirror
- Full Length Mirror
- 2 armchairs
- Coffee table
- Tea/Coffee and Biscuits
- Use of Iron and Ironing Board Free
- Free Wi-fi
Please note that we have 1 room that is suitable for wheelchair users and those with mobility problems.
Bed and Breakfast Prices
- 2 Guests
- Friday & Saturday – £120
- Sunday & Bank Holiday Monday – £90
- Monday – Thursday – £70
- Single Occupancy (Mon – Thurs only) – £60
Family RoomRoom 9 / Room 11
- 3 Guests
- Friday & Saturday – £140
- Sunday & Bank Holiday Monday – £110
- Monday – Thursday – £80
Family RoomTwin + Sofabed
- 2A + 2C (aged 2-9 yrs)
- Friday & Saturday – £150
- Sunday & Bank Holiday Monday – £120
- Monday – Thursday – £90
Room 9 / Room 11
|Twin + Sofabed|
|2A + 2C (aged 2-9 yrs)|
|Friday & Saturday||£120||
|Sunday & Bank Holiday Monday||£90||£110||£120|
|Monday – Thursday||£70||£80||£90|
|Single Occupancy (Mon – Thurs only)||£60||–||–|
- Christmas and New Year tariffs available on request.
- Travel cots are available for under 2’s on request and cost £12 per stay.
- All prices include 20% VAT.
- All the rooms have a LCD Freeview TV with en-suite shower room and tea and coffee making facilities.
- A light Continental Breakfast will be served in the Breakfast room between 8:30am and 9:30am
- Bookings for Bed and Breakfast rooms require full payment to secure the booking.
- Travel cots and high chairs can be provided for children less than 2 years of age. Please request at the time of booking, as availability is limited.
Terms and Conditions
- On the day of arrival, your cottage/B&B room will be available from 3.00pm.
- On the day of your departure, we ask you kindly vacate your cottage/room by 10.00am.
- Each occupant must be allocated a bed, unless under 2 years of age.
- If you have children, please ensure they are properly supervised at all times.
- We cannot accept liability for accidents or injuries that occur during your stay.
- We cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage to your baggage, cars and other belongings.
- Sorry, we do not allow pets.
- All cancellations must be instructed in writing.
- Once payment has been made (whether a deposit or full payment) no refund will be given unless the cottage or B&B room can be re-let.
- If the cottage is re-let for the full duration of your booking and at the same rate, we will refund any payments less £20 for each cottage.
If the B&B room is re-let, we will refund any payment less £20 for each room.
SINGLE OCCUPANCY RATE AVAILABLE MID WEEK ONLY FOR £60.00
Prices include 20% vat.
A limited number of Cots can be hired for £12.00
Prices charged per room per night and include a continental breakfast served in the Breakfast room
We are also unable to accommodate pets.
We would love to hear from you! To arrange a viewing or for any other enquiries please use the form below contact one of our Event Co-ordinators. Viewings are strictly by appointments only. Viewings can be arranged Monday – Friday 9-5 as well as Saturday and Sunday mornings.